Auction Terms & Conditions Please read special terms.
ALL ITEMS REQUIRED TO BE PAID BY FRIDAY ANYTHING OVER $10,000 MUST BE WIRE TRANSFER. WE WILL CALL ALL SUCCESSFUL BIDDERS IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING AUCTION! SALE DAY PHOINE IS 218-205-1310.
Do not register to bid until you have read all terms as they will be enforced!
1. Liability - All persons attending and/or participating in the exhibition, sale, or removal of merchandise assume all risks of damage to person or property and specifically release and indemnify United Country Aasness Auctioneers, LLC from any and all liability.
2. AS IS - All property is sold "AS IS", with no guarantees or warranties and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open for thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. United Country Aasness Auctioneers, LLC will attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the internet and at the auction to the best of their ability but makes no guaranteed representations other than that. In no event shall United Country Aasness Auctioneers, LLC be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
3. Internet Bidders - All internet Bidders agree to pay an internet fee of the hammer price of each item they purchase. Please view details of such.
4. Internet & Absentee Bidders - Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. United Country Aasness Auctioneers, LLC shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it to the best of their ability. United Country Aasness Auctioneers, LLC will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise – the company will do its best to describe but make no guarantee or warrantee to authenticity or total accuracy. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase for any reason. United Country Aasness Auctioneers, LLC is providing internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidders. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function totally correct the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against United Country Aasness Auctioneers, LLC or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. United Country Aasness Auctioneers, LLC will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins.
5. Bidding Process – United Country Aasness Auctioneers, LLC reserves the right to professionally withdraw or re-catalog any item or items in this auction before or during the auction for any reason. The auctioneer shall advance the bidding at his/her own professional discretion and to the best of his/her professional ability. Should a tie or a dispute arise between two bidders, the auctioneer may, at his/her discretion, reopen the bidding until the property is sold. The record thereof the auction made by United Country Aasness Auctioneers, LLC shall be conclusive.
6. Sales Tax, Chargeback
- Unless exempted by law, the purchaser shall pay any and all applicable taxes. Bidder agrees to indemnify against any claim if sales tax is not collected on Bidder's purchases. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a chargeback on his/her credit card. Sales are final upon purchase.
All buyers must sign a ST3 form